Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20th Braced For The End Of The World

     Getting Ready for tomorrow because tomorrow is December 21st. The shortest day of the year, the 1st day of winter, the last day of the Mayan 13th baktun & my Birthday! I am sure I will stay home not because I think it will be the end of the world (it won't be). But because of all the other crazy people out there that thinks it will be. Also all the other people out there that are going to the end of the world theme parties. So I'll play it safe and stay home and celebrate my birthday on Saturday. Also I wanted to leave you with a video. When spring comes you will find out one of my true loves, the Columbus Crew of the MLS. I can't get enough of them and I sure I will be sprouting off about them on here. But in the meantime I wanted to share the video that the fine people of the Columbus Crew put together to spread holiday cheer. This video stars US Men's National Team & Crew legend Frankie Hejduk, team defender Josh Williams and a bunch of dedicated Crew supporters singing a Coldplay inspired song. So sit back and enjoy the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment